CF7 to Spreadsheet
This plugin connects your Contact Form 7 and Google Spreadsheet. When a visitor submits his/her data on your website via a Contact Form 7 form, on form submission, such data are added into Google Spreadsheet.
Contact Form 7 to Spreadsheet come with some awesome features listed below.
CF7 Data to Google Sheet
Send Contact Form 7 data to your Google Sheet. When Visitors enters the data in Contact Form plugin will save in Google Sheet.
Multiple Forms to Multiple Sheets
You can configure multiple contact forms of your site to multiple Goole Sheets.
How to use?
Just follow the procedure listed below
Steps to do in In Google Spreadsheet
- Log into your Google Account and visit Google Spreadsheet.
- Create a new Sheet and name it.
- Rename the tab on which you want to capture the data.
- In the Google sheets tab, provide column names in row 1. The first column should be “date” if you want to add date. For each further column, copy paste mail tags from the Contact Form 7 form (e.g. “your-name”, “your-email”, “your-subject”, “your-message”, etc). Also, you can add required mail tags (e.g “your-name”, “your-email”). [Refer Screenshot 1]
Steps to do in WordPress Admin
- Create or Edit the Contact Form 7 form from which you want to capture the data. Set up the form as usual in the Form and Mail etc tabs. Thereafter, go to the new "CF7 to Spreadsheet" tab.
- On the "CF7 to Spreadsheet" tab, copy-paste the Google Spreadsheets sheet name and tab name into respective positions, and hit "Save". [Refer Screenshot 2]
You must pay very careful attention to your naming. This plugin will have unpredictable results if names and spellings do not match between your Google Spreadsheets and form settings. Also, naming is not case sensitive.
Send CF7 data directly to Spreadsheet
Download CF7 to Spreadsheet from WordPress.org for FREE.